About us
Daily Hours
Luncheons Only
Guns For Sale
Weapon Transfers
MLRGC Policy
Training Album
Parties and Receptions
Driving Directions
Interesting links
3 Gun

If you have purchased a Handgun, Rifle, and or Shotgun from and Out-Of-State seller, you must request a Federal Firearms Transfer. Most of these transfers are from Websites like GUNBROKER, GUNS AMERICA and other weapon selling internet auctions.

If you live in Indiana but purchased a weapon in state that you are not willing to drive to and do a back ground check on ATF Form 4473, again you must to a Federal Firearms reansfer.

My cost for all Single weapons is $25. Two or more weapons, add an additional $20 each. Just call my contact information, let me know who I need to send my Federal Firearms License to, and I will contact you when they arrive.

State sales tax applies if you purchase the weapon from an Indiana Dealer.

My cell is 812-236-1363 (Dave) if you need immediate assistance.